Fleet Technical Management (CAMO) services are carried out by a group of planners and technical personnel in the following areas:
- Set up, maintain and manage all aircraft/engines and other technical records and preparation of reports
- Preparation, reviewing and updating of maintenance programs
- Planning all of aircraft checks and power plants removals including preparation of work scope & issuance of work order
- Review and analysis of airworthiness directives service bulletins, operator information telex (OIT), and issuance of engineering orders (EO)
- Reliability reports management comprising of data collection processing and generation reports
- Control and monitoring of aircraft/engine parts including life limited parts and deferred maintenance items.